The Upgrade (ESUP)
ASR Training Team: (612) 625-2803
Human Resources help: (612) 624-UOHR
EFS, Financial Systems help: (612) 624-1617
IT help: (612) 301-HELP
One Stop Twin Cities: (612) 624-1111
One Stop for system campuses: Refer to your campus One Stop
Main navigation |
The Upgrade Fair!
April 15th - Great Hall (Coffman)
10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
The Upgrade of our PeopleSoft systems is a significant event that requires your attention. The systems interruption, or cutover period, when PeopleSoft and related systems are unavailable or view-only, is expected to begin April 10th and last about 10 days. Systems are scheduled to launch April 20th. Use this Readiness Checklist to prepare.
What is The Upgrade?
This spring, the University will upgrade PeopleSoft systems for faculty, staff, and students:
- Campus Solutions (student systems)
- Enterprise Financial System
- HR Management System
Why are we upgrading?
Systems are outdated. We need to maintain support and compliance. Benefits include:
- Real-time, consolidated information relevant to each user (faculty, staff, students)
- More efficient, streamlined, and automated business processes
- Improved infrastructure, reducing go-forward IT maintenance
- Keeping up to date with supportability, stability and compliance requirements
Do I need to do anything?
Yes, you’ll need to prepare for systems interruption and learn new ways to do things.
- Complete The Upgrade Readiness Checklist.
- Stay up-to-date. Sign up for The Upgrade newsletter, read our blog, contact us.
- Prepare for systems interruption. PeopleSoft and related systems are scheduled to be unavailable or view-only from April 10-20.
- Get training. Be sure to read your training emails, or visit Training & Education.
- Know your support network. Additional support will be provided on the same help lines you use today. Plus, leverage your Advance Teams.
- Embrace change. Big systems implementations like this face technical issues and natural human resistance. Prepare for change, be flexible, and exercise patience!