The Upgrade (ESUP)
Main navigation |
- ESUP: Enterprise Systems Upgrade Program. The University of Minnesota system is upgrading its essential human resources (HRMS), student service, and financial systems and re-examining related business processes to improve the user experience and operational efficiency and effectiveness. ESUP is managing this process and refering to it as "The Upgrade".
- PeopleSoft: Oracle's PeopleSoft applications are designed to address the most complex business requirements. They provide comprehensive business and industry solutions, enabling organizations to increase productivity, accelerate business performance, and provide a lower cost of ownership.
- Oracle: Computer technology company that specializes in computer software. Oracle owns PeopleSoft.
- SC: Sierra-Cedar. Sierra-Cedar delivers industry-focused client success by providing consulting, technical, and managed services for the deployment, management, and optimization of next-generation applications and technology.
- Work Stream: The common term for one of the seven projects making up the Enterprise Systems Upgrade Program.