Enhanced Support for The Upgrade
To support staff, faculty, and students through the PeopleSoft systems upgrade, we are developing easy-to-use Enhanced Support for existing structures and processes. So, the help contacts you use today are the same ones you will use after The Upgrade.
Here are some essential support groups:
- Advance Teams are “voice on the ground” teams comprised of workplace personnel supporting colleagues throughout The Upgrade.
- The Call Centers / Help Desks team prepares all centers with training and resources for a consistent user experience, ensuring issue tracking and resolution.
- The Training Teams provide educational resources and learning opportunities to support university-wide understanding of how to use the new systems.
- The Communication Teams share information with the University community through an array of channels before, during, and after The Upgrade.
- The Command Center will provide internal support to the call centers and help desks, analyze themes and trends, and will help prioritize issues across the Program.
Since upgrades this big usually have hiccups along the way, these teams are essential as we work through technical glitches, process confusion, and user dissatisfaction. Everyone will need to leverage their skills in flexibility, empathy, and patience!
A farewell to the final grading application
As the semester comes to a close and the PeopleSoft Upgrade prepares to go live in February, many current systems will be used for the last time. For example, this fall will be the last time that faculty, instructors, and their proxies use the current final grading system. When The Upgrade goes live, grade entry (mid-term grades, final grades, and grade changes) will change. Read more...
Presentations & Events
Student Experience Previews *DATES ADDED*
Additional dates/times for Student Experience Previews have been scheduled in December and January. Be sure to attend if you support students. You'll see demonstrations of class registration, viewing student account information and financial aid, and learn how the new MyU and One Stop will work together after the upgraded systems launch in February. Read more...
Tell us what you think!
Questions for a work stream? Something on your mind? Wondering how ESUP will affect you? Suggestions for a Q&A? Shoot us an email at email@example.com.