Down to the Wire
Are you upgrade ready?
- Prepare for the cutover, the systems interruption that lasts from April 10-20.
- Take your training, including Reporting training if you use UM Reports, UM Analytics or PeopleSoft Reports.
- Document your favorites and bookmarks; they won’t work after The Upgrade.
- Review the Readiness Checklist.
- Update your browsers.
- Clear your cache.
- Attend your campus event:
- Duluth Upgrade Event, Monday, April 13, 1 to 3 p.m.
- Crookston Upgrade Event, Tuesday, April 14, 12:30 to 2 p.m., International Lounge, Sargeant Student Center
- TC Upgrade Fair, Wednesday, April 15, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., Great Hall, Coffman Union
- Know where to get help when you need it.
- Be ready to tap into your patience and flexibility!
Video: The New MyU for Employees
View new features and changes for employees
in the new MyU. These include online time submission, paycheck information, the Reporting Center, and tabs for managers, supervisors, researchers, instructors, advisers, and finance staff.
Improved recruiting and job search for candidates and managers
Applicants, employees, and hiring managers will experience a better job search and hiring experience with the new PeopleSoft functionality called Recruiting Solutions. Read more...
Presentations & Events
Open labs for HRMS Users
Details about events, demos, and prizes: upgrade.umn.edu/fair
Monday, April 13, 1 to 3 p.m., Kirby Ballroom
Crookston: Tuesday, April 14, 12:30 to 2 p.m.,
International Lounge, Sargeant Student Center
Twin Cities: Wednesday, April 15, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.,
Great Hall, Coffman Memorial Union
Brown Bags for FSUN members
The Financial Systems User Network (FSUN) will host three brown bags during cutover. FSUN members: register at z.umn.edu/fsun
to attend in-person or online.
Tell us what you think!
Questions? Something on your mind? Wondering how The Upgrade will affect you? Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.